Health Screening & Fitness Assessment Packages at Extrafit
Whatever your stage of life, goals or concerns, good health is everything. Knowledge of the key factors that go together to define good overall health allows for a more objective informed approach to lifestyle adaption, diet and activity.
A private health check and fitness assessment will give you insight into how your overall health is currently, identify areas for concern and outline strategies to improve where appropriate, boosting energy levels and maximising life.
Extrafit offers two packages of screening, allowing for a thorough assessment of both health and fitness and a more concise approach just looking at several key measures.
Health Assessment Includes
- Blood pressure and resting heart rate
- Height & weight
- Body composition (Body fat % & limb girths)
- Lung function (F.V.C , F.E.V1.0, PEF)
- Fasted blood glucose & HbA1C (Diabetes screening)
- Cholesterol (LDL & HDL, Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio)
- Resting metabolic rate
- Sub-maximal cardiopulmonary fitness test (predicted V̇O2max)
- Maximal cardiopulmonary exercise test (VO2max – where appropriate)
How Is Your Overall Health & Fitness?
Screening includes a full personalised report and consultation with an Extrafit practitioner to allow for discussion, goal setting and advice to assist with lifestyle changes to help you improve if and where necessary. Where appropriate, clients will be advised to seek further guidance from their own medical practitioner; or only with full consent of the client, onward referral to appropriate medical practitioners can be arranged where further intervention is deemed appropriate.